We ship our items from strategically placed warehouses over the globe to ensure that our customers get their products as soon as possible. We use all major shipping companies: USPS, UPS, and FedEx to ship items. Orders are generally delivered 2-10 days after they are shipped.
Shipping internationally – including Canada – is NOT FREE. There will be a charge to ship internationally. International orders take between 15 – 20 business days for delivery.
If any item in your order is delayed or back-ordered, we will ship the items as soon as they become available.
All Returns must first be approved by EnginePerformanceChip.com and must be clearly marked with our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the box. Returned Items that do not have this number on the box will be refused and shipped back to sender. Do not send back items to the return label, as they will be lost and we do not offer any sort of refund in this case.
You accept all risks when installing an aftermarket chip or product from this webpage. Engine Performance Chip is not held responsible for any damage to yourself, your vehicle, or your property. You must accept all risks prior to using any of our items. Custom ordered or made parts are non refundable for any reason, no exceptions.
Returned Items must be in Original Packaging in Brand New Condition. Any item that is returned is charged a 30-35% restocking and repackaging fee. This fee is charged for returning and replacing the item in sellable condition. The purchaser is responsible for return shipment of any returned or exchanged item for any reason.
You have 30 days to return a performance chip from the date of purchase. Air intake systems are custom fitted to each vehicle and cannot be returned. ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGERS CAN NOT BE RETURNED – THEY CAN BE EXCHANGED ONLY IF UNUSED. Any products that have been used, fitted, or modified will not be eligible for return. Absolutely no returns will be accepted on universal turbo kits.
Returned Items will only be accepted for the following.
- Wrong Item Received: If for any reason you have received an Item different from what you ordered EnginePerformaceChip.com will make all arrangements to ship the incorrect items to you.
- Customer Satisfaction: AtEPC we are dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any issues concerning your purchase we’d ask that you please call or email us to resolve the issue. If we can’t resolve an issue with your purchase by replacement with a different item or application we will refund your purchase price less a 30-35% restocking fee and any shipping and handling charges.
- Item Descriptions and website content: We strive to have the utmost accuracy when describing items, products, or services on our site. In the event that a inaccurate statement is made, represented, or otherwise intended; the Site will not be held liable. Special order items and freight items such as, but not limited to, body kits, spoilers, wings, wheels cannot be returned on the premise of item descriptions or content on the website.
- Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services or products on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to products you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Engineperformancechip.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Engineperformancechip.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Engineperformancechip.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. Engineperformancechip.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- Engine Performance Chip is legally registered as a incorporation under InCarParts in the state of Minnesota. Any legal notices or filings must be delivered to our headquarters in Minnesota, and any litigation must be presided over by a court in Hennepin County Minnesota.